- Post more! I dropped off my frequency this last month because of work and attempting to have a social life, but I now know that work should stay at the office, and that having a social life is way overrated. Expect more frequent posts from the braless, pantless and drinking straight from the vino bottle on her couch Michaela.
- Get fit. Like I'm totally going to go for a run today. But I've already had a shower. So tomorrow. Definitely tomorrow. I think I deserve a tin of condensed milk as a reward for locking down this commitment. Go me!
- Test my make-up boundaries and really dig into the dark corners of my MU collection. Blue and green should totally be seen. Mushed up together on my eyelids in a glorious loose powder orgy.
- Grow out my fringe/bangs/forehead sweat collector. I lurve it when I've got a solid hour of hair-wrangling free, but I've come to realise that I'm far too lazy to
- Read and comment more on other people's blogs. I recently read some comments saying that a good blogger never reads or comments on other people's content because it's all noise and distraction. Fuck that in the arm! I'm going to read twice as many blogs now, because other blogs are interesting and funny so why would I deprive my blog-hungry brain of that kind of nutrition? MOAR BLOGS!
- Own my feminism, even if I'm going to be branded with that old 'angry feminist' chestnut. Fuck yeah, I'm angry! I really appreciated the reaction I got from this post, even the many sweary and angry emails I received about we live in a post-racism society (AHAHAHAHA!) because it reminded me how many clueless dolts out there will defend their perceived right to be racist, sexist, sizist and all the other-ists forever. And in this country, if you're not openly disagreeing with them, you're enabling this type of ridiculousness through silence. Fuck being that kind of person and a half-assed activist. I have a lot of feelings about this I need to explore.
- Stop drinking so much. Because sometimes wine is not a breakfast food and does not lead to the best decisions. Even if it is one of my two interests.
Ok. Broke this one already. Wine is the ONLY breakfast food. Never leave me, pinot.
What are your New Year's resolutions for 2013? Am I